VLF Experiments

KIML kiml@vcn.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 12:26:57 -0700 (MST)

Dear Amrad I was looking at your vlf page with intrest. I have built
transmitters on the 160/190 khz band with great success. My lowfer was heard
in Aikin Minnisota from Buffalo , Wyoming for a whole winter season. I would
be intested in vlf experimentation again as I got board with just running a
beacon. It would be nice to qso somebody! My backround in radio is 27 years
a ham extra class license, Contract radio engineer and I presently hold a
GROL, GMDSS maintainer/ operator ticket and a Second Class Radio Telegraph
License. I would be happy to get involved with the new ham band. Drop me a
line if I can be of help at kiml@vcn.com 73 Glenn