lf/mf book

Andre' Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 08:29:03 -0500

Brent Cater wrote:

> Do you know where Ken Cornell's book, The Low and Medium Frequency Radio
> Scrapbook, might be available?
> Rgds,
> Brent Cater W5FRG

As you probably know, Ken became a SK two years ago or so. His estate
has
some copies of his latest edition, and for  while, those were
available by
mail.
I believe they have now run out.
Is there anything in particular that you are looking for? If not, the
RSGB
has published last year a "LF Sourcebook" which include lots of
information.
It is available from the ARRL, and I would highly recommend it.
In addition, you could also subscribe to the Lowfer (LWCA) reflector,
and to
our own AMRAD LF reflector. To do that, just go to :