Schedule ?

Andre' Kesteloot akestelo@bellatlantic.net
Tue, 07 Mar 2000 08:52:24 -0500

Mitch Powell wrote:

> Good evening:
> Planning a "listening expedition" this weekend, so building
> another more portable loop, with new preamps.
> Going to 100 acre farm - nearest neighbour 1 mile -
> approx 180 km (120 miles north of present QTH) near
> Owen Sound, Ontario.

good hunting   :-)

> Have seen comments about possible QRT of WA2XTF in future
> and just wanted confirmation that WA2XTF/12 would be on
> over this coming weekend ?

What comments about WA2XTF going QRT ???   I do not know of any
information to that effect.
What was it that was that was uttered by a famous person: "Rumors of
my death are premature",  ?

What we will do, in the future, is experiment with other antenna
configurations, and therefore, we may have to go off the air for a
while, but nothing  has been planned for this week end.

Good luck and, please,  let us know the results of your "listening
expedition".
73
Andre'
.