Hamvention

Pratt, Frank "Skip" fpratt@dayton.adroit.com
Tue, 2 May 2000 09:23:02 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFB439.8C800CA0

The annual AMRAD picnic/cookout/Hamvention-gathering is still planned for
Friday, May 19th, at Skip Pratt's farm west of Vandalia, Ohio.  If you have
not had the chance to attend in the past, it is a very informal gathering of
AMRAD'ers and friends and a chance to once a year renew old acquaintances.

For those who have been there before - a new wrinkle has developed regarding
transportation.  Englewood Dam is closed for repair and resurfacing.  The
usual drive to my place across the dam needs to be modified.  If coming from
Englewood, one can continue north on Route 48 to the small town of Union and
turn right on Martindale which will bring you across the Stillwater River to
Kley Road.  The other way is to exit I-70 at the Dayton airport exit, go
west on 40 to Frederick Pike, north on Frederick Pike to Martindale, and
west to Kley Road.

If you are planning to attend the cookout, please send an E-Mail or leave a
phone message indicating how many are coming.  This will help us plan for
the food.

Hope to see you in Dayton.

73

Skip Pratt, N2FOE