Video

Pratt, Frank "Skip" fpratt@dayton.adroit.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:20:12 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFF0CB.AD4949D0

Hey gang, I need a bit of help with video.

I have a PAL formatted VHS tape that I would like to convert to NSTC.  Does
someone have a PAL tape player that could generate a signal that could be
copied in NSTC format.  Any help here would certainly be appreciated.

73

Skip Pratt
AMRAD Det 1 (Dayton)
N2FOE