AMRAD Longwave

Warren Ziegler wziegler@acumentrics.com
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:44:19 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BFFD61.B01849A0

Hello,

    I have been a longwave enthusiast for more than 20 years. I have =
been dxing the longwave band with homebrew antennas and equipment and =
have copied European longwave broadcasts as well as 'lowfer' stations in =
the 160-190 kHz band. I would like to try and receive AMRAD low freq  =
transmissions - could you provide me with a schedule of frequencies and =
times?=20
    Also, what is being done to advance the status of longwave within =
the amateur service - what is holding the FCC back from allocating bands =
there?=20
My understanding was that the AMRAD experimental operation was for a =
one-year period prior to allocating a longwave ham-band - is this still =
on track?

Thanks and 73 Warren NY2H

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BFFD61.B01849A0

Hello,

    I have been a = longwave=20 enthusiast for more than 20 years. I have been dxing the longwave band = with=20 homebrew antennas and equipment and have copied European longwave = broadcasts as=20 well as 'lowfer' stations in the 160-190 kHz band. I would like to try = and=20 receive AMRAD low freq  transmissions - could you provide me with a = schedule of frequencies and times?
    Also, what is = being done to=20 advance the status of longwave within the amateur service - what is = holding the=20 FCC back from allocating bands there?
My understanding was that the AMRAD experimental = operation was=20 for a one-year period prior to allocating a longwave ham-band - is this = still on=20 track?

Thanks and 73 Warren NY2H

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01BFFD61.B01849A0--