[Lf] LF session at York Hamfest

Bob RIESE riese-k3djc@juno.com
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:45:17 -0400

UHHHHHHHH  this will be a rather provincial presentation and more in line
with the WONDERS
of LF  HI.
Dick USG is making up a slide show and I am going to have some LF receive
gear on site
it will be a challenge to see what we can see with my ribbon cable loop.
As I will have my 187 beacon
running and only 2 miles from the hamfest it should be copied and we hope
to have the beacon NF from
southern York County on and if the propagation gods permit a copy on
AMRAD. may end up with some wave files
of good signals to play through Spectran as well

Should be fun and the intent is to stir up some local interest

After all Dick is the Monster Loop Guy,  With 2 being built in the area
there is interest there.

Bob K3DJC