Yet another interesting web site

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jan 6 07:31:39 CST 2005

>>> andre.kesteloot at verizon.net 1/5/05 10:14:46 PM >>>
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Bill_Bowden/homepage.htm

Andre,
An email like this will guarantee never to be read by any
sensible person on the AMRAD list as it appears no
different from SPAM.   If you have something you
think people might be intrested in, you owe it to them
in words that assures them that it is from you to tell them
what it is so that they have some clue before clicking on
something that looks like SPAM or a virus..

Just thought you would like to hear what your very
brief "look-at-this" emails look like on the receiving end.

Dont get me wrong,  I love your little jems that you
find and share, but many of them I have to ignore
because I cannot be convinced with certainty that
they aren't some kind of spam..

Bob, WB4APR