Spam ? - Links

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 19:18:53 CST 2005

    I quoted my original message below John Teller's quote and Bob
Bruninga's quote below that.  One thing for sure most of the issues in
the thread just wouldn't have made any sense in 1990.  Perhaps we would
have been chatting about BBS sites, if you remember them.
    I too have enjoyed the links, there was no flame intended.  I think
however there are more choices than a "shotgun approach" and the "Stale
dead links approach".    There is an opportunity here.

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... beatnic at comcast.net .......