Spam ? - Purer BS

John Teller jsteller at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 20 22:35:15 CST 2005

 I like the quaint and rather archaic use of the verb "pressing" as applied to CDs.  Pressing is how one produced LPs and the like - nasty old "analog" recordings.  Some people will swear that attaching cow magnets to automobile fuel lines improves mileage and performance, and that those cute little stickers really do improve your cellphone's coverage.  What next, cold fusion and perpetual motion machines?  It boggles the mind...  And then there are these guys:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/16/penis_enlargement_suit/

--- JST