Check signature

Richard Rucker rrucker at bellatlantic.net
Mon Feb 28 06:43:11 CST 2005

On Feb 28, 2005, at 12:43 AM, Robert E.Seastrom wrote:

> We Mac users have no spyware problems either...  of course, switching
> from IE to Firefox and from Outlook to Thunderbird on a Windows
> platform will probably cut your infection rate by 99.9%...

I agree.  Firefox also runs very nicely on the Mac, as does Camino.
Both are based on the open-source "gecko" browser engine.  I use them
interchangeably.

For email, I  have used Microsoft's Entourage since it came out a few
years ago, but gave it up when it became clear that Microsoft had no
intention of supporting Apple's more modular architecture and the open
interfaces that are presented by Apple's Address Book, iCalendar,
iSync, etc.  I made the switch from Entourage to Apple's Mail in
January, and I'm very glad I did.

Dick Rucker, KM4ML