AMRAD Van work day

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 5 16:43:40 CST 2005

Gents,

We will go out to the lab next Saturday, March 12th after tacos  to
prepare the van for the Winterfest on Sunday, March 13th.

We have reserved a table indoors and we have asked for two adjacent
outdoor spaces for the van.  The table should have electric power available.

Maitland will be bringing an Internet hotspot setup so we can broadcast
an 802.11B network signal.  A web cam will provide pictures of the flea
market, hopefully from the top of the mast.

Rob will bring a notebook and wireless card that we can connect our
network into the Internet through a cell site.

We also will have a live RX-321 HF receiver on the network to
demonstrate remote control and listening.

We would like to have an R/C model vehicle if anyone has one to
demonstrate some of the other stuff we are thinking of.

Frank K0BRA