Marconi Day celebrations

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 10:20:58 CDT 2005

I extracted the following snippett from the RSGB news headlines.

The South Dorset Radio Society is my 'home' club. Let me know if anyone works them!! Say "Hi" from G4JMM...  :-)

Iain    KI4HLV

<snip>

Members of the South Dorset Radio Society will be operating GB0MPB on International Marconi Day, 23 April, from Portland Bill, a site used by Marconi exactly 100 years ago. There will also be a Marconi and amateur radio exhibition with period equipment at the site. Visitors are welcome and the Weymouth and Portland Mayor is expected to be attending. The club is also operating GB0MBS from the Marconi Beam Station site in Dorchester.

<unsnip>

http://mail.yahoo.com