USA DRM Meeting in DC - Digital Radio on HF

tkwood at pressroom.com tkwood at pressroom.com
Fri Apr 15 12:23:14 CDT 2005

Here is the information about the Digital Radio Mundiale workshop in
Washington I mentioned at last night's AMRAD meeting.

(Jeff White is the president of WRMI, a Miami-based commercial HF broadcast
station)

You should also visit www.shortwave.org for the NASB web site.   Dream/DRM
software is available via sourceforge.net .   DRM information is available
at www.drm.org and www.drmrx.org (tech-stuff).

Tracy   K7UO/4