Whatever next...

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 22:00:50 CDT 2005

This method of delivery of last-mile broadband and telecoms to residential properties sounds similar to off-the-wall concepts proposed in the UK several years ago, to backfeed fiber or copper cables up the sewer lines to dwellings. Make sure you are not sitting on the "throne" when the installer comes calling: That would give a whole new meaning to the phrase "Internet is a pain in the @$$" if you know what I mean...  !!

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/5/emw236328.htm

Iain    KI4HLV