The next BIG thing

Richard Barth w3hwn at comcast.net
Sun May 29 20:49:24 CDT 2005

Andre,

I'm still using 7.2.  I generally give it a month or so before installing
new releases of anything to make sure they were really ready for release.
Noting the comments from Microsoft that NS 8.0 "breaks" IE, I expect to
hold off the NS 8 installation until Microsoft and/or Netscape get their
acts together.  Like it or not, there is other software that depends on
the functioning of IE whether or not we use it for our regular browser.

73,

Dick

At 05:06 PM 5/29/2005, you wrote:
>Richard Barth wrote:
>
>>  Almost the same lineup here:  the latest version of Netscape
>
>Dick, thanks,
>
>have you found Netscape 8.0 to be better than the 7.2 version >?
>Is it worth the bother ?  (and, because I like to be able to refer to the
>instruction manual, the $15?)
>
>How about posting your reply to Tacos for all to read ?
>
>73
>André.

Richard Barth *** W3HWN at ARRL.NET *** Silver Spring, MD