Fw: Verizon Fiber to the home

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Sun Jun 12 16:43:37 CDT 2005

I'm starting to distrust Verizon.  First they raised my DSL rate, then promised a lower rate if I would sign on for a year, then raised it right back very soon after I signed.

It's hard to make a budgeting decision when they play games like that.  As a result of this trick, I now consider their posted prices to be step one of a bait-and-switch.  And I am afraid that all utilities are going to start playing the same games.

  Bob