Fwd: Micro Center - Last Chance For The Biggest Notebook Sale of the Year

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 23:17:08 CDT 2005

FYI...

I noticed the Acer Aspire advertised to the right of the yellow banner: $499.99 after rebates.

Iain KI4HLV

From: "Micro Center" <mcspecials at list.microcenter.com>
Subject: Micro Center - Last Chance For The Biggest Notebook Sale of the Year

» Our Best Notebook Deals of the YearOffers expire 07/3/05Browse: Desktops / Notebooks / Digital Cameras / Printers / Media / Cables / Paper / Books / Build Your OwnMake sure your Micro Center emails are delivered - Add mcspecials at list.microcenter.com to your address book.
Acer Aspire 3002LCi
· 40GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive
·15.0" XGA Display
· Combo DVD-ROM / CD-RW
$499.99
Price after $150 Micro Center mail-in rebate and additional $50 Micro Center mail-in rebate.
Reg. $699.99. Save $200 / 913483

---------------------------------
Shop Over 30 Notebook Systems Online >>
---------------------------------
More Great Deals >>

Winbook C225
· 60GB Ultra ATA/100 Hard Drive
·14.1" XGA Display
· Double Layer DVD±RW / CD-RW
· Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition with SP2
$899.99
Price after immediate savings and $150 Micro Center mail-in rebate.
Reg. $1099.99. Save $200 / 742387
19" LCD Display
· 1280 x 1024 maximum resolution
· 0.294mm pixel pitch
· 450:1 contrast ratio
$259.99
Price after $40 mail-in rebate and $30 mail-in rebate.
Reg. $329.99. Save $70 /
589846 , 591370

---------------------------------

** Minimum monthly payment required. See below for financing details. In-store purchase only.
Targus Notebook Case
$24.99
Price after immediate savings.
Reg. $39.95 / 538827
Micro Innovations Mobile Optical Scroll Mouse
$9.99
Price after immediate savings.
Reg. $16.99 / 977405

---------------------------------
Western Digital 250GB
7200RPM Hard Drive
$89.99
Price after immediate savings, $30 manufacturer mail-in rebate and $25 Micro Center mail-in rebate.
Reg. $169.99 / 365221
Hewlett Packard Pavilion
a705w Refurbished
$319.99
Price after $30 Micro Center mail-in rebate.
Reg. $349.99 / 900977
48x CD-R 80-Minute
100-Pack Spindle
$11.99*
Price after $6 manufacturer mail-in rebate. *Limit one rebate per household.
555987
WinData 8x DVD+R,
50-Pack Spindle
WinData 8x DVD-R,
50-Pack Spindle
$14.99each
786442, DVD+R
786509, DVD-R

---------------------------------
Upcoming In-store Clinic Schedule

Saturday, July 9th
11:00am & 2:00pm
Malware Saturday, July 23rd
11:00am & 2:00pm
Networking Security (New clinic)
---------------------------------
Over 14,000 readers have discovered Random Access, our sought-after monthly HTML newsletter featuring terms, BYOPC tips, product 'take-aparts'...all geek, all the time! Read previous newsletters and sign up: http://www.microcenter.com/random_access/sign_up.html
---------------------------------
Prices good through 07/3/05

**No Interest for 24 months on your Micro Center Preferred Customer Card, subject to approval. This is a Same As Cash promotion. Minimum monthly payments are required. If balance on these purchases is paid in full before the expiration of the 24 months promotional period and your Account is kept current, accrued Finance Charges will not be imposed on these purchases. If balance on these purchases is not paid in full, Finance Charges will be assessed from the purchase date at the variable Standard Rate APR of Prime Rate + 13.8 percentage points (23.9% as of 6/3/2005). For Accounts not kept current, the variable Default Rate APR of Prime Rate + 18.9 percentage points (27.9% as of 6/3/2005) will be applied to all balances on your Account. Minimum Standard Rate 23.9% APR. Minimum Default Rate 27.9% APR. Minimum Finance Charge $1.00. Certain rules apply to the allocation of payments and Finance Charges on your promotional purchase if you make more than one purchase on your Micro Center
 Preferred Customer Card. Call 1-888-367-4310 or review your cardholder agreement for information.

Pricing and availability of advertised products may vary at each Micro Center retail store, and may vary from each Micro Center retail store to Micro Center Online. Please read our Terms and Conditions of Advertised Specials for more information.
Please do not reply to this email.
» Remove | Use this link to remove your name from our eNews list now and in the future.
» Change | Use this link to add or remove your name to / from other Micro Center email communications.
» Privacy Policy | We take your privacy seriously.
eNews has been sent to you by Micro Center - The Ultimate Computer Store™
Email Communications Department / 4119 Leap Road / Hilliard, Ohio 43026
If opting out by postal mail, please include your email address