FYI...For all the local balloon fanatics:.... you know who, you are! :-)

Roger Geesey rg213st at covad.net
Sat Oct 1 08:30:30 CDT 2005

Dateline: Albuquerque, New Mexico,  Saturday, October 1,  7:20 AM

At this moment, observing scores of balloons over this city, more rising
up north. Gorgeous.

This is the opening event of Albuquerque International Balloon FIESTA!!
There're saying 1 Million in town for this.

We start back toward east today.   Probably arrive in Vienna about
October 10.

All on track for closure on our new home.  We're excited.

73
Roger