quantum information discussion at last saturdays tacos

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Thu Oct 13 14:53:21 CDT 2005

I heard that the DCS (Dept. of Cover Stories) was disbanded ;-)

What happens if string theory is confirmed?
Will they tax you for the parallel universe property you possess? Who's
going to survey it?
What about cross membrane law suits? Who has jurisdiction?
Why does gravity seem to increase as we get older?

--
......... beatnic at comcast.net .......