offer to help, YAESU VX-6R handheld freq. programming

Samudra Haque samudra.haque at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 10:10:44 CDT 2005

Hi Amrad volulnteers, to MCM 2005

I have ordered and expect to receive by Saturday A.M. via UPS Red, software
to program YAESU VX-6R, for my handheld. Frequencies and stuff.

If any other ham operator with a similiar unit (compatible with ADMS-VX6)
could use it, please contact me asap for your programming needs, and feel
free to bring your handheld.

I didn't like the user interface on the radio, and Yaesu is not known for
its ease of use.

If needed, I can be available at any time until a.m. Saturday to midnight
Saturday, but in the field, I will not be carrying this software, I will
only have handheld and spare batteries/charger if needed.

-samudra