EPROMS Again

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 12:15:43 CDT 2005

Hi guys,
Im still on schedule for R and R for the first week in November.

Planing on making it to the Taco's meeting.

Some of you guys offered to help with an eprom issue Im having at work.

If I bring some working eproms, can I hire one of you to make a few copies of each. This way when the boss sees that this can be done, I will get less static about ordering a prom burner /copier for the office.

Is there a chance I can buy the parts from one of you, or should I order them from Digikey for delivery next friday.

That's the news of the moment.
Thanks in advance

Mike Chisena KA2ZEV
Kuwait City