Top Band Dragon Fire Signal

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Sat Nov 5 15:05:48 CST 2005

Back in the 90s, some pulsing signal appeared on
160 meters, and it was very strong in the
northeast USA.  One guy with a good antenna and
access to surplus broadcast gear fired up 10KW on
160 (No, I won't say who, and I'm not even sure
anyway), but even that was clobbered by whatever
it was.  Some complaints were made, and nothing
was acknowledged, but the signal disappeared.

  Bob