Spam ? - Woodrow Wilson Bridge = Extreme Engineering

Frank Gentges metavox at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 12:18:31 CST 2005

We have all been over the Woodrow Wilson Bridge zillions of times.  It
is failing badly and a new bridge is under construction.

The Discovery Channel is featuring the WW Bridge tonight in their
Extreme Engineering series November 9th at 8 PM EST.  I have found their
other Extreme Engineering segments fascinating, this one should be no
exception.  Just imagine if all this engineering and construction work
were diverted to a big gun DX antenna what we could accomplish.

Don't forget to TIVO it if you've got one.

Frank K0BRA