Robust Computer desks available: Free of charge !

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 14:50:23 CST 2005

See the attached photos for views of these desks.

These are robustly built, "glued and screwed", so they don't break down into
smaller bits. Fairly heavy. There are now NINE available.

 I don't have access to a truck at the moment, so you must provide suitable
transportation. Collect from the area of Merrifield VA.

Contact me by email or cellphone if you are interested, or for more
information.

Best wishes,

Iain McFadyen   571 265 8195

Just $16.99/mo. or less.