Spam ? - Babelfish Babble

John Teller jsteller at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 22 10:09:48 CST 2005

I received this request at work today - I think it started out in German before being fed into a translator...

--- JST

Client who esteems:
Our corporation is living the inflexible driving force respect year in year out , in the wake of age the development,we want with works together research on your missile system progress of science and technology very much,even more message,please disembarks we the Web Site , our address is http://www.****.de
Please on the concrete working together item,consult and follow the contract book of annex liner.
I reckon that the working together between us be able to produce a wonder to the world.