Spam ? - Babelfish Babble

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Tue Feb 22 12:17:17 CST 2005

Back in 2002 when I was getting the sewer line replaced at my
condos, I wrote a notice in English and Spanish for the residents,
with assistance from Babelfish.  Now I already knew I had to be
careful with Babelfish, but I was pressed for time, and one sentence
slipped past my double-check.  And of course, that particular
sentence had a slight problem.

I was trying to tell people not to flush their toilets while the
work was going on, but I wound up telling them not to put on light
colored makeup at their dressing table instead.

And a good time was had by all...