AMRAD Van work day

Robert E.Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Sun Mar 6 03:35:34 CST 2005

Additionally, as I said at lunch, (a) the upstream (toward the
Internet) b/w is far less than the downstream b/w, and (b) I'm not
sure how to do port forwarding from outside to inside.  Any kind of
web cam thing by necessity will not be streaming video, but rather
frame-grabs that are pushed to a web server on an N-second interval.

                                        ---Rob