The next BIG thing

Alex Fraser beatnic at comcast.net
Sun May 29 11:49:14 CDT 2005

Thanks for the info youse guys.  I really should give up the suite idea
and switch to Firefox.  I would assume it is easier to secure standalone
software, but I'm not sure.

Be interested to poll the list members as to what they use.

--
........ Alex Fraser  N3DER .........
......... beatnic at comcast.net .......