AMRAD Party

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 23 08:53:52 CDT 2005

Meg and I are hosting an AMRAD party on July 1 at my house to welcome
Jan and Skip Pratt.  Jan (as in Joint Army Navy) and Skip were married
shortly after the Dayton Hamvention.   Several of us have met Jan out at
Dayton during our visit for the Hamvention this year.  She is great.

Festivities will begin around 7 pm and continue until everybody goes home.

My house is at 9251 Wood Glade Drive, Great Falls, VA  22066.

Directions:

Proceed out Route 7 from Tysons Corner past the Dulles Toll Road to the
second light at Towlston Road and turn right.  Before the light you will
see signs for Wolftrap to the left.

Proceed down Towlston road to the second street, Hidden Creek and turn
left.

Proceed down Hidden Creek to the end and turn left on Wood Glade Drive.
Proceed to the cul de sac and park.
My house is down the pipestem driveway and is the house on the left.

I'll try to monitor the AMRAD repeater on 147.21 this year to aid
inbound guests.

If all else fails my phone number is 703 759-2218.

We are looking forward to a great evening again with the AMRAD crowd.

Frank K0BRA