Fwd: [VWS] Field Day

Iain McFadyen mcfadyenusa at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 16:29:08 CDT 2005

Field Day has come and gone, ... and everyone involved has learned something new.

Here's a 'thank you' copied from the VWS mail reflector.

I'd certainly like to encourage AMRAD participation in next year's event. I'd like to make use of the special characteristics of the AMRAD Club to perhaps focus on the non-traditional modes, and identify suitable projects that could be demonstrated at the next event!

I also want to add my own thanks to everyone who attended or participated in any way.

Surprises of the weekend:
(i) Steak for Breakfast !
(ii) Completing two satellite QSOs !!
(iii) Iain KI4HLV completing several CW QSOs (with a straight key) !!!

Thanks again and best wishes,

Iain KI4HLV