Various Audio and Radio Gear

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 8 19:29:58 CDT 2005

My business partner passed away last winter and left a basement with a
number of older items that might be of interest to AMRAD members.  There
are a number of IRE/IEEE journals with some of them bound plus various
conference proceedings.  George Lemaster has indicated some interest in
them but I doubt all or even most.

I would like to have some of us go over after tacos on Saturday to see
what those amongst us are interested in.

Let me know which of you want to go and I will make the arrangements.

Frank K0BRA