vlf interesting

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 10 17:07:22 CDT 2005

Panos,

Drop by our web site at www.amrad.org.  Take a look at our LF web pages
and, of course, you can join us and there is a place on the web page
that describes how you can join up with us.  We have members all over
the world who like to take part in what we do.  Do not hesitate to come
onto the tacos email reflector with questions or ideas.  Sometimes we
really get going on some simple idea until our heads hurt with all the
complications.

We look forward to your participation.  It looks like you have some nice
gear.

Frank K0BRA